Friday, June 28, 2013

I am baaaaack

Yo!

What the fuck is up people?

So I have been in, well we'll call it "hiding" for a few years.

Why did I leave?

Well I was not given much of a choice. You see kids, The Movie Whore only exists as long as good film exists and a few years ago a steam roll of shitastic films weakened me to the point where I could no longer stand the site of a theater.  For fucks sake I can;t even go into a theater without seeing more commercials than I would during your average TV show. I though film was supposed to be better than that.

So I went underground. So far underground I have not seen the light of day til recently.

Why come back?

Well I figure it like this.

When I left, Dom Portalla had barely finished his second film and now he has a third under his belt.

Last Rockstar Productions was filming Catharsis on the weekends and now it is slated for winter release.

Pete Conrad was trying to get Suicide Flowers made. Well we are still working on that and few other scripts.

I was still sane.

Was.

Welcome to the show.

The Movie Whore is now no longer interested in anything from any Hollywood studio. Fuck em, fuck em all and may they burn. Hell I would even love to light the match that would bring the entertainment industry down and force it to rely on the brilliant minds of guys like the above and guys like Dante Tomaselli who has a new flick Torture Chamber coming out around Halloween and I will have an interview with the guy so you can see a real horror movie is done. 

In the mean time kids, I am going to be feverishly looking for lost gems of old and new creations from the world of true inspiring artists, the independent film maker.

Let me put this way. Do you think The Movie Whore would actually fucking watch a P-13 Zombie movie with Brad fucking Pitt. Fuck that noise.

Alright kids I am off to find something to bring to you, in the mean time go watch an independent movie. I hear Netflix has a whole section. Oh and I will be updating my list on Flickchart so keep an eye out.

It's going to be fun ride.

3 comments:

ChelleandPete said...

Welcome back brother. It's been too long.

ChelleandPete said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Movie Whore said...

Yes it has and The Old Whore is not even warmed up yet. Just wait til I dive into to some the stupid motherfucking shit that pissed me off so fucking bad I had to come the fuck out of retirement.

I am so fucking pissed at the God damned film industry!

What in the holy blue hell mother fuck man!

I looked at a Redbox and saw Steel Magnolias with an all black cast. I am still fucking twitching and that was 5 hours ago.

Oh and by the way thanks for stopping by and welcoming me back. It nice to know somebody noticed I was gone.