Well that would be me, Jim Carter. The Dude is not the character from Big Lebowski, he is my 3yr old son. I had not even seen Lebowski and I started calling him the Dude. So go ahead and take your shots but remember I may fire back.
Just a guy is a place for me to just ramble and rant. Somewhere I can can talk about whatever is on my mind, which could be anything from quantum theory to Kevin Smith and all points in between. I may go off on a movie or a song or some twit I came across out in the really real world. Sarcasm is appreciated here, in fact it is a must just to keep up.
I generally blogg 3-4 days a week and you can expect anywhere from 1-2 page average length. I have a horrible time controlling my language and take shit for it all the time. Remember this is where I also rant. Frankly swearing can sometimes be the only way to get the point across. Well since I doubt anyone will really read this the first person to tell me the atomic weight of the universe wins a cookie.
Cookies will be issued from my imagination and no real cookies will be given out. Stupid yes but never underestimate the stupid asshole that would actually sue.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment