Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Where Did This Picture Come From?


My girlfriend and I were talking after she she stumbled across this picture yet again. This led to a mad dash Google search by both of us. We searched using "Vader Britta." I found the name of the photo "Darth Vader tries to clean the Black Sea with Britta Filter."

On page 2 I found this blog which talks about an art show the writer went to that featured this photo. As it turns out this was a performance art piece by Daniel Bozhkov. It's even the first thing you see on his site which can be found here.

So now you know and knowing is half the battle, G.I. JOOOOE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo! Thanks for coming to my blog. Do you mind if i do a little review of your blog in the future?

The Movie Whore said...

Feel free and Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

I came across this image on Stumble Upon about a month ago and almost fell out of my chair.

Being a lover of all things Britta and Vader of course.

Luke, I cleaned your water.

The Movie Whore said...

Oh Greg that was bad. Funny but bad.