So I took a play day yesterday. Well actually I was cleaning the house all day. I am house bitch, what can I say?
Then bowled really well last night. I was happy.
Then I nearly killed a cat. You see I have this numbered USS Enterprise replica that my stepdaughters cat knocked over and broke last night. That cat is lucky to be alive at this point. One day this cat may become food for my snake when the snake is big enough. I have a ball python that is just under a year old. She is a pretty snake.
Then I got this really good news yesterday when I woke up but I can;t say anything yet. Otherwise it will spoil the surprise when I write the article.
I feel like I'm about to have an alien burst out of my gut so I will see you tomorrow.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
When you say numbered, do you mean number 1701? Of course, that in itself would be a serious collectors one!
as in 3336 of 15000
If you really loved your Enterprise replica, you would have had it enclosed in a glass case like all normal people.
It's not the kitty's fault.
I had it on top of a book shelf 7 ft up with nothing around it for the cat to be able to use as a launching pad.
Besides, what did the USS Enterprise ever do to the cat?
Post a Comment