No really. What's everyone up to?
Me not much. I just landed a decent interview with some guy in Hollywood for my other site. I also have found that the NFL draft just isn't close enough.
Speaking of the draft we are planning breakfast this year to avoid last years drunk by 8 am. The draft starts at 8am. We all showed up at the Falcon around 7:30 and immediately started doing shots. Since none of us had anything to eat that morning. So the shots hit and they hit hard. We spent the rest of the day trying to sober up.
We were eating chips and dip and twice baked potatoes with Drewburgers. Now let me explain what a Drewburger is. Take your hamburger and throw it in a bowl and mix in some BBQ sauce and garlic and spices then make 2 thin patties and throw some shredded cheese on one then use the second one as a top and makesure they will stay together. Throw that on the BBQ and then caramelize some onions with some mushrooms and throw it on a bun. Best burger ever.
There is a big fucking tree next door with a big fucking bees nest in it. So when Greg had his meltdown after his team wasted their first round pick he was out side stomping back and forth screaming his head off while taking shots from his bottle of Jaegermeister. This of course had the bees stirred up and had us running for cover.
Then I went bowling last night. our team name is Out to the Truck because of our between game safety meetings. We held these meetings in one of the guys truck. He now has a new Infinity M45. So when we start our summer league in 5 weeks the new name will be To Infinity and Beyond.
My mom just got a nice fat settlement from a workers comp claim so she took the Queen of the Geeks and the kids out shopping. Kids cleaned up with 5 new movies and new clothes and other new toys. The Queen of the Geeks got some new clothes as well.
Ever watch a 3 yr old with a small dog and a rope. It's quite entertaining.
So I am watching Night at the Museum with the Dude and I think the morning sugar is finally kicking in. She kid is bouncing off the walls.
So I think I am going to go get some more coffee and while I am gone I would like you to tkae some time and let me know what makes what makes your morning good or bad?
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
This Drewburger concoction sounds tremendous.
it is sir. You will hurt yourself to try and eat one.
What am I up to? I am at work. Feeling like shit. Wishing I could die as it would be less painful. Man flu. It is the worst in the world! The pain...the PAAAAIIINNNN...
Apart from that, I am thinking of killing windows vista from my pc later and installing an abacus. why? coz it is gonna work a hell of a lot better!
What am I up to? I am at work. Feeling like shit. Wishing I could die as it would be less painful. Man flu. It is the worst in the world! The pain...the PAAAAIIINNNN...
Apart from that, I am thinking of killing windows vista from my pc later and installing an abacus. why? coz it is gonna work a hell of a lot better!
Oohhh....it duplicated it! Cool!
When I first started using Vista I felt the same way. But we are getting along now.
You sound miserable, well more miserable than normal. Which is really kind of hard to do. Damn you must be sick.
My mornings consist of an hour and twenty minute commute, that ends inside the friendly confines of a 4 foot by 4 foot cube.
Fortunately for me I have no life and therefore go to bed early. This ensures my mornings are much more tolerable. I think this is the single positive byproduct of being completely lame.
You poor bastard.
I used to have the same commute to the same cubicle. Well maybe not the same but I once drove about an hour and a half to get to work just to be in cubicle hell for the remainder of the day. There is nothing that will suck the soul form you quicker.
My mornings are tolerable when...
I'm not hungover when I wake up.
I'm not late starting yoga.
My coffee doesn't make me throw up.
My daughter eats her breakfast without throwing it on the floor.
I'm not late for work.
There's a good song on the radio on my drive in.
Thanks for asking.
Kristen, Thank you for for taking the time to share.
Yeah I wasnt sure I could do more miserable then usual, but fuck me I got there! I was pretty proud of it to be honest! It took some work, but I think I pulled it off. And I mean the mood, and not..well, yeah you know.
Post a Comment