Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Cookie Winners



My girlfriend is exempt from ever winning a cookie because she actually knows how my brain works and yes she is fully aware of how scary that really is.

Cookies will be issued from my imagination and no real cookies will be given out.

1. Greg M - First person to leave a comment.

2. Jack - "I drank what?" Golden cookie.
Another ten for the Band article idea.

3. Mirjam - For giving me the Blog Storming idea. 10 cookies for the idea and a bonus 10 for it now becoming a weekly piece.

4. Jason - For having the best Job interview story, 10 cookies.

5. Sy - For knowing too much about Tank Girl, 10 cookies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wheeehaaaa 20 cookies!! they look mighty good, are you going to drop them off over here in Spain? :D:D:D

Anonymous said...

The cookie award was a proud day for me.

Anonymous said...

Well I am in England, so if you drop mine off on the way to Spain to drop Mirjam's off, that could work well! I can almost taste them!

Anonymous said...

lunch time over here, but I am still waiting for my cookies!!! (or is this just a sad april fool´s joke? :P:P:P )