
I find it interesting that when I hit the wonderful little stumble button to find new blogs about half the blogs I find are about making money from your blog. Just for fun I put "Make Money Blogging" in Google and hit search. You can find those results here. This of course makes me curious as to why you blog.

2 comments:
ouffffffffffff there are many reasons for blogging... depending on the blog .
I have several that are more for money ...
1 for sharing information I find important and in doing so hopefully I can make a change, another blog which is really personal and well, my memyselfandiblog, the one that is taking up most of my time and attention is mostly for selfish reasons... wanting to grow and share and communicate :D
ps... when did the light go out? :P
What light?
I am writing 3 and this one takes up most of my time because this is the one that I can just have fun with. The other two I actually have to put a little work into what i do and be a little more serious. I would love to get paid to do this, but I am not sure I am ready for it.
Post a Comment