Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Job Interview Part 2

Well I had the interview and for the first half of it we were talking about the NFL draft. then we talked about this blog. Then we talked about briinging Greg's office to a stand still because of hulu.com. We got around to talk about the job for about twenty minutes and it was more of him trying to see if I would fit personality wise . he did not seem to concerned about my qualifications. Apparently I sent him the right resume. Oh and he happened to be the owner. So it's his call. He still wants me to fill out a personality profile and then have a second interview to see if the other guy thinks I am OK. I am not going to say I got it until I get it. For all I know the next applicant had season tickets to the 49ers.

I have been thinking all day I am not sure but if I don't get this job I think it will be only the second time I have ever had an interview and did not get the job. The first one though I have a feeling my ex-father in law had something to do with since he knew the guy and hated my guts. Well I guess I will find out. But yes the days of being a house bitch are coming to an end. Unless some one wants to give me a bunch a money. Didn't think so.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds awesome fella. I have had some great times where the interview is all talking about whatever and not much else! Did you give him the address of this site?

Just one thing. If you get it, does this blog disappear, or are you gonna update it still but a little less often or what?

The Movie Whore said...

The only way this blog will disappear is when I have the money to get my own domain and then it will move. this blog is my therapy. I well probably still post daily just in the evenings instead of the morning the way I have been. But I don't have the job yet.

I am not sure I want my employer to see what kind of wacko he might be hiring. Really do you want some one running your business that says things like "there is a bird trying to read my mind"

Anonymous said...

Damn stright. I think if my employer read my blog, I would be put on long term leave while my "issues" were dealt with.

At least the hosting side isnt too bad. Mine cost £10 to set up for the entire year which includes the domain name.

The Movie Whore said...

Nice. That's what $15. Not bad. I have seen a couple deals I am looking at. But first I have to get a job. Momma will only pay for so much of my entertainment.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to see part 3 with a happy ending;) Hopefully that will mean you get your own domain ;)

Crossing my fingers for you here!

Anonymous said...

Discussing football, blogging, and hulu.com, it really sounds like this gig has promise.

Anonymous said...

Staying at home is awful.

I couldn't live without my job.

Good luck. I hope you get it.

The Movie Whore said...

Mirjam, Thanks. I would really like to move in that direction.

Greg, It could but I am still waiting for an email for a personality test he wants me take. He had said he would send it last night but I still have not got it. I will wait until tomorrow when I am supposed to have the second interview.

Kristen, Thank you. I know what you mean I have been going stir crazy the last 3 months with out a job. I thrive on stress in my own little weird way.

Bucky said...

What type of job are you interviewing for?

The Movie Whore said...

With this job I would be the office manager for a temp agency. Most of my experience is in running call centers.