skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
Comment Rules
Friday, March 14, 2008
Probably the funniest thing I have ever read.
The West Virginia Blogger
has a post from March 12th that had me crying I was laughing so hard. If you need a good laugh click
here
.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
hahahahahaha
that is an awesome post, my cheeks are hurting!
March 16, 2008 at 11:07 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Translate
Blog Archive
►
2013
(26)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(1)
▼
2008
(110)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(24)
▼
March
(29)
You did what at work?
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K
There is a Storm Brewing
"Southland Tales" Brilliant!
Job Interview Part 2
Job Interviews
Now for Something Completely Different
My Political Agenda
Weekly Blog Storming
Vista Virgin
Something I am not
Sarcasm on the side
Off the Cuff
Troy Duffy announces Boondock Saints 2 to start sh...
St. Patrick's Day TheCollege Way
Probably the funniest thing I have ever read.
Weekly Blog Storm
How do I get some one to let me guest blog on thei...
Hillary Clinton Campaign Shenannigans
A step in the right direction
Where Did This Picture Come From?
Looking Around
Net Neutrality Makes For Strange Bedfellows
Not Safe For Work
Why we need a Band movie
Blog Storming
Why I Will Never Be Considered A Good Blogger
Off In My Own Little World
Jared the Subway...I mean the Pornagraphy Guy
►
February
(22)
About Me
The Movie Whore
I am "The" Movie Whore. What does that mean. It means I wade through all the shit to find you the gems.
View my complete profile
Labels
Blog
(72)
movies
(38)
Communication
(31)
entertainment
(28)
Art
(26)
Ramblings of a Madman
(24)
Independent Film
(21)
society
(14)
Human Nature
(13)
My favorite films
(11)
Recipes
(10)
Humor
(9)
MPAA
(9)
Money
(8)
Time Travel
(5)
Lloyd Kaufman
(3)
Politics
(3)
Banks
(2)
James Gunn
(1)
1 comment:
hahahahahaha
that is an awesome post, my cheeks are hurting!
Post a Comment