Friday, March 21, 2008

Weekly Blog Storming


For first time readers Blog Storming is brainstorming for blogging. I basically let my ADD write the post. You never what random thing I am going to throw out next. Yes, I expect you to question my sanity long before you make it the end.

Well let's see what we have for this week. I recently have been collaborating on a post with Sy at The Wheel is Turning but the Hamster is Dead. It is a satirical piece about those who make up the blogosphere. We have been going back an forth describing a what a convention of bloggers would look like. It all started from comments we were throwing back and forth at each other here.

Let's see what else is happening in my bizarre little world. I started playing Hellgate London: 2038 on my new computer and I must say I love the game. I may disappear for few days here and there and now you now why.

Speaking of Now You Know, did you know that is the title of the movie made by Jeff Anderson. I see some of you looking at your monitors saying "who?" You may know him better as Randall from Clerks and Clerks 2. Now you Know follows our main character as he comes back from his bachelor party not being able to tell anyone that the engagement is actually off. He catches up with some friends that like to break into a guys house and just move stuff around to make the guy think his house is haunted. All while his now ex is hanging out with her best friend at a lesbian bar getting love life advice. Quirky little flick but not bad for a first film. Now for something completely different.

I saw this guy on the street, I mean he was literally laying down in the middle of the street. I asked why and he said "I love this street. It is my home. I want it to be a part of me always."

Naturally I replied "What the fuck?" Then I moved on as I realized he was another damn hallucination. I really need to see some sort of Dr about these hallucinations. The only reason I have been putting it off is because I like most the hallucinations. Knowing it is a hallucination allows me to see where I can take it when I actively try to make it as weird as possible. You know like in stead of seeing bunny rabbits trying to eat my face I give the bunnies wings and make them fly in formations and dive bomb pigeons who have now lost their wings. I know. I am very sick man in need of much help. But then again remember this is all the shit I make up just to see if any one forgets I am making this up as I go along.

So here is a funny thought. My girlfriend has decided first thing in the morning is when she should blast Cat Stevens. Now keep in mind when I sat down in my recliner to start checking email I had not yet even taken a sip of my coffee. Now if you listen to Tenacious D at all then you hear Cat for the first time in years and you have had 4 hours of sleep and no coffee you might think it Cat Stevens and Jack Black sound alike. I did. I got laughed at. Happens a lot.

In other news. I find that bloggers that write local area blogs should have no sense of humor. Wait I write for a local blog. But I have a sense of humor. But local blog writers have no sense of humor but I have a sense of humor. OK so I watched a little too much Star Trek. Really can you ever watch too much Star Trek, I think not. wait I do think, I just don't think that you could ever watch too much Star trek. Yes that was on purpose. Sad isn't it.

This just in. Creating a process in which to extract such glories from a simple bean makes coffee mans single greatest accomplishment. Don't challenge it, just accept it.

I'll be right back I need to freshen up my coffee. Fell free to look around while you wait. Your patience is appreciated.

Sorry I had to make a cigarette too. Then I thought about taking shit for smoking and I went and changed shirts. The shirt I am currently wearing says "I smoke , So Fuck Off." Really it's not like I don't know it's bad for me I am just addicted. Before anyone says anything about quitting remember the golden rule. I smoke to keep from killing the people in the world that piss me off daily. So I am saving lives here. Back off.

Maybe I should have smoked before writing that last part.

I once told my stepdaughters that mommy went to the moon on a dragon to get moon cheese for them. I told them this so that my ex-wife could take shower with out them. While my clever ploy worked she was not amused when the girls asked where the cheese was.

I think today would be a good for ___________. Fill in the blank and think of something fun you are going to promise yourself you are going to do today. Then hold yourself accountable. If you fail in your mission send yourself to bed without dinner.

I left a comment on an article here that urned into it's own article here. I love the people at Rusty Lime.

Click here for a funny article by Greg Molyneux. If you read the comments you see a song I told him to listen to before heading off to Germany. I am not going to tell you the song because then you not read Greg's post. Listen to the lyrics and you will realize just how funny it is.

With that I hope you have a kick Ass Friday.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You smoke?
I can barely smell it on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Got to love Sy's blog and I say NO to the baby in the dryer. Put that baby down sir.

The Movie Whore said...

Rose, You think that one is bad I have the whole set.

Kristen, You need a new smellovision monitor to get the full effect. Also available in 5 designer perfume scents.

Anonymous said...

The song was great, and to no surprise sums up my situation quite nicely.

The blog chaos you bring with your storming is something to look forward to every week.

The Movie Whore said...

That song was originally released as a hidden track on the Kerosene hat album. It was song number 69. I love Cracker.

The Movie Whore said...

Oh and thanks. It is also my favorite post to write. I get to let the craziness out.

Anonymous said...

"I smoke to keep from killing the people in the world that piss me off daily. So I am saving lives here. Back off."

As someone who has never smoked, that is without a doubt the best reason for smoking I have ever heard!

The Movie Whore said...

Thank you Sy. After years of of listening to people who have decided they need to save me from myself I have found that statement is the best way to shut them up.

Bucky said...

I once told my stepdaughters that mommy went to the moon on a dragon to get moon cheese for them. I told them this so that my ex-wife could take shower with out them. While my clever ploy worked she was not amused when the girls asked where the cheese was.

Quite clever and amusing. It was quite a quick trip if it only lasted the length of a shower.... or you had a really big water bill that month.

The Movie Whore said...

Well she did like to take long showers.