...if we are relying on me thinking we are in trouble.
So on with the day. I think I may do something today that involves doing something. What I don;t know. I am sure I will figure it out.
Sir put down the brownies and step away and nobody will get hurt.
Then we went this camp ground out in the middle of nowhere and there were these creepy guys walking down the road when we were driving.
I thought about it again and maybe I am not so dumb.
There he goes again.
Who?
That guy.
Which guy?
Don't start.
Start what, I just want to know who that guy is.
You know damn well who it is.
No I don't
Yes you do.
So do I.
Wait who are you?
You mean you don't know?
Know who you are no?
That's funny he doesn't know.
Actually it's kind of frustrating because he keeps asking stupid questions.
I can see that. So should we tell him?
Tell me what?
What you should already know?
And what's that?
You are me and he is me and me is we and we are all together because I am the walrus.
What the fuck does that shit mean?
Are you fucking high?
You bet your dumb ass I am.
How else would any of that shit made sense.
Fuck it give me some of what you are on. If I am going to record this damn song I don't want to remember it.
My take on the Beatles selling Ringo on recording I am the Walrus. Before you go getting pissy with me I want to you to know I am huge Beatles fan and even I can't help but to wonder what the fuck? When I hear that song.
So how many thought I was going to go the split personality route?
Yeah so it's late and I am bored. I have stumbled through some real shit pages tonight and thought the absence of thought would be a nice change of pace. Amway boys and girls I am off to my devices and when you are done here check out everyone on the Blog roll and stop by The Movie Whore for a little fun.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
Hang on. So are you saying there ISNT a split personality? OK. Which one of the voices said that Jim? Come on. Sort out that voice. It thinks it is alone in all this, and the other voices are not gonna be happy.
Schizophrenics are different from those that suffer from Multiple personality disorder. Schizophrenics hear voices but no one else can talk to the voices but the patient. Those that have split personalities actually take on those personalities and you can interact with them.
Nice try though I mean you were almost there.
My apologies. I didnt write that. One of the other voices did. He is a field short of a picnic.
I love the Beatles too. I loved them so much in Jr. High that when everyone else was loving INXS, I was loving Paul.
True story.
Well, while we are admitting to embarrasing things as started by Kristen, I once saw Bon Jovi in concert.
Sadly, also a true story.
How do you get more embarrassing than I bought a Winger album once?
Oh yeah I did it.
I bought two winger albums in my MUCH younger years and downloaded the new one a few months back. Which I listened to about...ohh..half times. And then deleted it.
Baptized by fire, to you it's a game...make me STOP!!!!
That may even top owning Xanadu. You sir are a masochist. You seem to enjoy punishing yourself. I enjoy watching the misery.
What can I say. I am only happy when it hurts. But I will never admit to owning Xanadu. This is for the plain and simple reason that I may be a lot of things. But freakin insane (in the bad way, not the fun useful way I have going on) I am not.
I wrote "plane and simple" originally and then looked at it for a good 15 seconds trying to work out which word had the incorrect spelling. I really need to go home and enjoy a cold one! A cold what I dont care. As long as it is cold, is made from hops and is called lager.
Sounds like a good idea if you really can't figure out the plain and simple spelling of plain and simple words then you have reached a point of a plain and simple brain fry.
I tell ya. I have had a serious brain freeze the last few days. You have read the last few posts... Nothing like the stuff before it. Not happening. I should probably start taking drugs or something. See if the creativity comes.
Really at this point I don't see how it could hurt.
It could backfire and I could become uber intelligent! Yeah OK, so that is a serious longshot, but who knows! Coz yeah, it is reeeeally starting to get bad out there!
You might think you have become uber brilliant but all we will reads is...
"sdljksf foiewi 09uesf sdslkj vc;sod :lk sdkjv sdj slsd..; vspod. Ha I told you I was onto something."
I see your understanding of the Russian language is letting you down there! It reads "I, Uri BlogALot have an uber blog".
You see that's what I am talking about. You thought that was clever didn't you?
It just goes to show how bad off you really are.
Being right isnt naturally clever. Being as awesome as me is clever. Being a touch on the dweeb side like your good self just isnt. See, at least the wheel turns in my head. Even the tumbleweed wont turn in yours these days.
Sir really I think you have overestimated. There is but a sign hanging in there that reads
"Space for rent option to buy"
Post a Comment