- Play DOOM 3: Once Statty told me about palying DOOM 3 at 3 am. The game had him so scared that when his cat scratched at the door he pulled the .45 (gun) out from under his pillow and he nearly shot him.
- Watch the original Evil Dead: Movie still creeps me out. Ihave to turn on every light in the place if I watch that at night.
- Watch Rose Red: One of the best Stephen King movies ever made. It's the little whispering voices that they play that do the trick.
- Play Hellgate London: I just discovered this one tonight. I have playing off and on for about a month or so and tonight I reached the level that makes you glad you left the light on.
- Wander down a dark alley: Kind of a duh but I was out after 4. Not much scares me.
The first item I can understand. I have played the game and shit just jumps out at you from nowhere, frequently. Can put you on edge. I still to this day have yet to see a movie that scared me as much as the original Evil Dead. I watched recently at like 10 am and still got the heebee geebees. Rose Red is number 2 on the scariest flick ever list. Through out the movie they play this mixed track of whispers that just flat creeps me out. the worst would be to watch these 2 movies back to back alone at night. Oh and smoke some pot so when the paranoia sets in you really have something special there.
So onto my new scare. I have been loving Hellfate London. Quality hack and slash game. However I just reached a point where every 2 seconds you have beasties coming out no where and shadows dropping fire on you from the nowhere. Really gets the blood pumping. Now it's almost 11 pm and I am quite tired from driving for 4 hours to go get the Dude from his mom. We rotate every 2 weeks. I should have stopped at the point that the game had me wandering theough some ones brain and battling it out with the Id, Ego, and Super ego represented by these little ghostly forms that throw shit at you from every direction. Combine that with demons materializing out of nowhere while suddenly bursting into flames and you have yourself on edge. Thank God I am sober. So what scares the hell out you?

7 comments:
What scares me? People who are scared of a big scawy wawy compewter game. I can understand the big scawy monsters might come and get you...those naughty pixels. *awwww*. Come on, I'll give you a hug.
(actually, I do fully agree. I used to play it through the night with the surround sound on and yeah, the ambient noise in that game....damn!)
Wait you want to wrap your arms around me. Then what give me a big sloppy wet kiss?
You frighten me sir.
Actually, I just said hug. You are the one offering me out for a bit of a wet snog.
Dreams often stay like that my friend. In your head... (of course, then I remain the best ever because it is a dream. But that is a totally different thing.)
So basically you're saying your wife is used to disappointment.
I prefer to call it "She is used to a challenge" or an "Opportunity" to improve. Thus making me the sole greatest male on the earth as it is always as she wants it.
I could take an even cheaper shot but why kick a man when he is down.
Give it ya best shot ya slanty eyes fiend...
Post a Comment