So Jim, what if anything will come of this place?
Thos will be the palce for my non movie random thoughts and posts. I will continue with the Blog Storming here as well as what ever other random thoughts that run through my warped little mind.
Sounds good, you truly are a prolific blogger, but I guess this is the perfectly outlet for all of the voices that are readily apparent in your head.
The voices are my friends. I llke them a lot. When they are around I am never really alone.
OMG!!That's exactly how I feel about my voices too!I knew we could be friends!
Kristen, what can i say. We know are own when we see them.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So Jim, what if anything will come of this place?
Thos will be the palce for my non movie random thoughts and posts. I will continue with the Blog Storming here as well as what ever other random thoughts that run through my warped little mind.
Sounds good, you truly are a prolific blogger, but I guess this is the perfectly outlet for all of the voices that are readily apparent in your head.
The voices are my friends. I llke them a lot. When they are around I am never really alone.
OMG!!
That's exactly how I feel about my voices too!
I knew we could be friends!
Kristen, what can i say. We know are own when we see them.
Post a Comment