Monday, April 21, 2008

Why this Monday doesn't suck

I just got an interview with one of my heroes. No I am going to tell you who you just have to check out The Movie Whore from time to time to find out. Yeah so I am pimping my own site. Sue me. Wait don't I am broke.

I had a nice relaxing weekend of sitting around and watching movies and hanging out with The Dude.

I don't have much for today so I suggest hitting everyone on my blog roll then come back tomorrow and I promise something entertaining. I am just too excited about the interview I am going to be doing very soon. have fun kids. See you tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jim for this lovely teaser. You ought to apologize for this act of shameless self promotion.

Can't wait for the interview

Anonymous said...

Shameless? It is way worse then shameless. Did you pay yourself to advertise your site? Be careful what you say about the other site though. You may sue yourself.

Are there cookies for correctly guessing who the interview is with?

The Movie Whore said...

Greg If I apologized then it would not be shameless.

If you can guess who I will be on the phone with interviewing this Friday I will hand out 1,000 cookies

Anonymous said...

Eric Reed is my guess.

The Movie Whore said...

Guess again.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.