Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sleepless in Chico

So as of right now I have been awake for about 36 hours. It is Wednesday night around 720pm. I got Scrubs on the TV and the girlfriend is out visiting a friend. So I guess this could either real stupid or real interesting real fast.

I am looking forward to being able to go tot sleep at some point. I get these sinus infections that put pressure on the nerves that run through the top of my jaw making it feel like one hell of a toothache running up and down my jaw. They not as bad as the first one. few years ago I got hit with this and slept a grand total of 8 hours for the entire month of August back in 2003.

Then there is this new Jack in the Box commercial and man what a miss. I have high expectations for these guys. Bringing back Jack was a classic move and made for some rally fun commercials. This latest one makes me glad I know where the mute button is.

Let's see what else is going in my world. The Dude is with his mom for the next 2 weeks. He has been gone 4 days and has called me 3 times. I miss my Dude.

Scrubs is over let's see what comes on next. I think it is 2 and 1/2 men. I love that show. The thing I love is that Charlie Sheen is not acting in this show. That's just him.

Still can't find a job.

So the little dog in the picture. That's Uma. she is a chihuahua, queens land heeler mix. This means she is too smart to listen and too neurotic to realize she is smart. Yet still I love my Uma dog. I still want a big dog.

Then there is Tiger. That would be my stepdaughters cat. This cat is a pain in the ass. We have to tape light switches in place. you also want to make sure she is not in the bathroom if your in the shower. She will jump up and turn the light off. Same cat will look at you dead i the eye as she knocks stuff over. She is a pain. She's just lucky she is so damn cute and Iam animal lover. No not that kind of animal lover you sick freaks. Yes that goes for both Sy and Kristen.

Now I am sitting here with that "Oh my God I am tired." burning sensation in my eyes.

Oh no it's the Speed Racer commercial. I fiugre if you turn the volume off the movie will be visually awesome. Volume on and you run the risk of getting gonorrhea in both eyes and syphilis in your ears. Was that mean? So what.

Next.

This no sleep thing reminds me of when The Dude was an infant. Well that and when I used to drink a lot. I remember the 4 day benders, ok so I don't remember all the details but I remember I was drunk for 4 days at a time. I would start Wednesday with mug night at the enlisted club while I was n the Air Force and stop drinking some time around Sunday night.

It was fun for a few years. Then I got married and I drank a lot more. Oh come on you were expecting it and would have been disappointed if I let it go.

So here I sit at a quarter til 8pm and I am not quite sure what I am writing here. So I will say I like cheese.

Now for something completely different.

Some have called me crazy. Crazy! I was crazy once. Then they put me in a home. I died there. Then they buried me. Then the worms came I hate worms, they make me crazy. Crazy! I was crazy once. Then they put me in a home. I died there. Then they buried me. Then the worms came I hate worms, they make me crazy. Crazy! I was crazy once. Then they put me in a home. I died there. Then they buried me. Then the worms came I hate worms, they make me crazy. Crazy! I was crazy once. Then they put me in a home. I died there. Then they buried me. Then the worms came I hate worms, they make me crazy. Crazy! I was crazy once. Then they put me in a home. I died there. Then they buried me. Then the worms came I hate worms, they make me crazy. Crazy! I was crazy once. Then they put me in a home. I died there. Then they buried me. Then the worms came I hate worms, they make me crazy. Crazy! I was crazy once. Then they put me in a home. I died there. Then they buried me. Then the worms came I hate worms, they make me crazy. Crazy! I was crazy once. Then they put me in a home. I died there. Then they buried me. Then the worms came I hate worms, they make me crazy.

No imagine hearing that from 2 guiys saying it in turns and then syncing up perfectly and going on and on until you consider homicide and really think once you explain the situation you will get away with it.

John Cryer is great. I still remember him as Ducky. If you don't know I am not going to explain. Look it up.

Well kids I think I have rambled on quite enough for this evening. My face still hurts like hell but at least I won't have Kristen yelling at me again. Is it bed time yet?

I think so. I will see yo kids later. Have some fun and do something nice for some one. I am sure you know some one that could use it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Tiger the cat that accomplished what the Klingon Bird of Prey could not; destroying your USS Enterprise?

The Movie Whore said...

That would be the cat.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well.

Anonymous said...

And I wasn't going to say ANYTHING about the difference between loving your pets and LOVING your pets.

Swear.

The Movie Whore said...

Yet somehow I think the sarcastic thought was there.

Than you. I did finally get some sleep and I am feeling better today. Still not 100% but better.

Anonymous said...

I am all up for saying something about the animals, but in your weakened state, it would not be fair. Or would it? I mean, in war there are no rules.

The Movie Whore said...

You are too kind sir.