SO i went and saw Indy 4. Here is what I have to say to all the nay sayers out there rtight now that are panning this film left and right. Go fuck yourselves.
Check my other site for my review.
Next, why is it now I have to sit through 30 minutes of commercials before I see a movie. I thought we went to the movies to get the fuck away from commercials.
An Abba music based musical. Please shoot me now.
Then on the way to the theater some kid decides to cut across traffic as I am trying to turn and I damn near hit him. You can imagine the things I was yelling at this kid who had his iPod ear buds plugged in listening to something that most likely would resemble 2 cats having sex.
Some dick head around here asked for angry. Well here is mildly annoyed. You still want to push for angry?
Then I have to deal with some nitwit that wants to try to sell me something I don;t even want. I think the "Fuck off and die" got the point across.
So I think that I might go and get some stuff from the guy that has that stuff and that other stuff that is kind of like the stuff but totally different.
So hear I sit and hear I ponder what in the hell is there to wonder.
I know.
Just imagine this, most of this is what The Queen of the Geeks puts up with daily, all day, every day and then some.
I just saw the M&M's Addams Family commercial and I want my mommy. That commercial was damn disturbing. I think I may need to go change my pants.
Well kids you have fun now and I am going to bed. When I wake up there will be new fresh comments from horrified people. Have a good one kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You're a bitch.
Glad to hear the movie was good. Perhaps I will find the motivation to go see it.
I don't think this was angry enough.
Did he just call me a dick head?
Yup. There was an element of anger, but it was too focussed and not free enough.
Still waiting for the pregnant one to let me know when she is up for seeing Indy.
Kristen, so
Greg, Like I said this was annoyed.
Sy, Yes I did. Anger is rarely unfocused. The pregnant one needs to go with you.
Post a Comment