Thursday, May 22, 2008

A storming we will go...

...a storming we will go hi ho a dairy oh a storming we will go.

So I am sitting here watching the Adventures of Ford Fairlane. I still dig Dice. Kiss my ass I write this shit and I can like whomever I choose.

It's booty time.

So here I sit and I am sitting here. Let's walk through the garden and see what we can find.

I see a tree. It's leaves are blue. Under the tree grew mushrooms. They were purple.

The grass was orange.

I say dragons flying in the air.

Is it disturbing that I do this shit on purpose or would it be more disturbing knowing some one that truly was insane was living next door to you writing this shit?

Lauren Holly is damn yummy.

Then I took a trip on a my magic dragon and we went to back to the beginning of time. It was boring so we came back.

I think I have found some stuff that will be helpful. I like this stuff is is nice stuff.

Rock the cradle of love. Such a great song. An even better video.

I am tired now I think I am going to go to bed. You kids have a great weekned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lauren Holly in Dumb and Dumber was a million miles past yummy. mmmmmm..... I have a real homer moment with the dribbling even thinking about that.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I only saw this today and here it is TUESDAY already.

It was a busy weekend!