You will see below where I got this from. There may be another of these in the near future. I will warn you know I had a lot of fun with this one.
Last Movie You Saw In A Theater: Iron Man and it kicked maximum ass.
You sound like a dork.
No I told you I am a geek.
You are so lame.
Blow me.
Piss off.
Not this again.
What Book Are You Reading: I have heard these archaic things you call books. You see I have evolved past the point of needing to engage in activities such as reading a book to gain knowledge. With my superior mental abilities I can absorb knowledge from anyone. Of course I am surrounded idiots so I am not that damn smart now am I.
Favorite Board Game: Take the board and strap it to your ass before sleeping with a... Oh wait you meant like Monopoly or something. I will definitely go with or something.
Favorite Magazine: The ones with the pretty pictures. I like pretty pictures. I like the pictures with the pretty trees and the happy little clouds. They make feel warm and fuzzy. I like to feel warm and fuzzy. Sometimes I put on animal costumes and...uh I like the pretty pictures.
Favorite Smells: You know we were going to let him answer this one but the we decided he should not be allowed to answer. We actually did take a vote and well he lost and he's not happy.
Stupid jerks. Why won't you let me answer the question?
You know why.
I hate you guys. You guys are fags.
Favorite Sound: Did you really have to give him 2? We had to restrain him and wrap him in duct tape and throw him in the closet. See what you made us do.
Worst Feeling In The World: Having your other personalities duct tape you and throw you in the closet.
Favorite Fast Food Place: Carls Jr.
Future Child’s Name: I got neutered so I won't be having children in the future.
Finish This Statement. “If I Had A Lot Of Money I’d…”
Buy the world a coke and we would sing in perfect harmony.
Do You Drive Fast? Define fast.
Do You Sleep With A Stuffed Animal? I stuffed a sleeping animal. Does that count?
Storms-Cool Or Scary: There is nothing like a good thunder storm. I love to run out side with this 10 ft copper pole I have and see if I can get struck by lightning. So far I am up to 134 times that I have been hit and I have had no ill side effects.
Yes he has.
No I haven't
Then how do explain us?
You remember what they used to do to me. They used to make me year nice clothes and be polite and listen to Roger Whitaker records. I had to eat vegetables and say prayers and be a good little boy. They gave me love and encouragement. Those sick bastards.
What Was Your First Car? 1978 Kelly Green Ford... wait for it... wait for it, Pinto wagon.
Favorite drink: Bacardi and Cherry Pepsi.
Finish This Statement, “If I Had The Time I Would …..”
I would find the question whose answer is 42.
No you wouldn't.
Yeah you sit around and write crazy shit answers to surveys.
I would not. Wait a minute. Never mind.
Do You Eat The Stems On Broccoli? I just threw up a little in my mouth.
If You Could Dye Your Hair Any Color, What Would Be Your Choice? I would coat it in adamantium and then use my head as a battering ram and become a superhero known as The Head.
Name All The Different Cities/Towns You Have Lived In: Chico, Oklahoma City, San Antonio, Coco Beach, Bend, Redmond, Moore, Del City, Biloxi, Panama City (Panama), some nameless village in Honduras and Cottonwood.
Favorite Sports To Watch: There is only one sport and that is the mighty game played by the warriors of the National Football League.
One Nice Thing About The Person Who Sent This To You: There is something nice about him? Damn even his hamster faked his own death to get away from the guy.
What’s Under Your Bed? The floor. Duh, big red truck.
Would You Like To Be Born As Yourself Again? No. I want to be born as as a the son of Bill Gates
Morning Person Or Night Owl? Well it ain't morning while I am filling this thing out.
Over Easy Or Sunny Side Up? I may be easy but I ain't cheap. Oh yo meant how do I like my eggs. Unfertilized.
Favorite Place To Relax: On my back with my...
We apologize he chewed through the duct tape and we did not catch him before he reached the keyboard.
Favorite Pie: OK there are 4 of us holding him down. If you are going to tempt him like this we may not be able to stop him without killing him. If he dies, we die. I think you see our predicament. SO KNOCK IT OFF!
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Rocky Road, Mint Chocolate Chip, Cookie Dough, Rasberry and don't forget Double Fudge Chunk.
Of All The People You Tagged This To, Who’s Most Likely To Respond First? I am not tagging anyone but I am betting Crissy could have a lot of fun with this as well.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Yes that looks fun! There's a lot of stuff there though. I'd have to cut the list because even I don't want to know that much about myself.
I totally dig Rocky Road ice cream too.
I think voice number 3 should write a post.
Oh, and with all the colours, it looks like someone honked up on the screen. Veeeerry pretty though. Better then just one colour. I might start doing that, but do it per letter per colour rather then per voice.
Oh, and have you done the other one?
I think I had a seizure after I read this.
Kristen, Have at it. Go wild with it in the way that only you can.
SY, Number 3 does a lot of writing around here. You just don't know it.
Greg, I am always happy to do my part to inflict pain everywhere I go. Just imagine what my friends put up with.
I will keep my imagination from going there as a matter of self preservation.
That's probably best.
Post a Comment