Or is it over there. Either way it's time for the crazy to come out. I have no idea what lies ahead as I make this shit up as I go.
So I sent an email to Stumble the other day asking why I got one day of Stumble traffic on my new site after some one submitted it and I have not seen any other Stumble traffic since. What i g ot back was a suggestion to try their paid advertising campaign. WTF?
The charge 5 cents for every visitor they send your way. What a fucking joke. I though Stumble was supposed to be way to discover sites other people recommended not sites people paid them to push. Here is my response to to Stumble.
FUCK THAT NOISE!
Talk about great ideas turned bad. I guess that explains the pain shit I have to suffer through with hitting my Stumble button before I get something of value.
Next.
I can't wait for the new Dark Knight movie. It looks bad ass.
So I have been watching my Thursday night shows and they have been kind iof a let down tonight. That could also be the excruciating pain I have ion my knees right now. I screwed them up 20 years ago and still have problems from time to time. I should be fine tomorrow but damn there has been some pain today. Took a couple pain killers and while it still hurts I just don;'t care. Now for something completely different.
The Office had a funny ending.
I have been quite pre-occupied as of late. Got a million things running around up stairs and can;t seem to get anyof them to slow down long enough for me actually resolve any of them. ADD can be a pain in the ass sometimes.
So I have also been playing Starcraft Brood Wars again just to to get ready for Starcraft 2 which I believe is supposed to come out this year. I love the game.
I found my feet my feet today. They had gone off to take a break. They apologized for not leaving a note.
I love 30 Rock.
Shiah Lebouf is hosting SNL this week. I am watching.
"You had a 3 way with Tom Arnold and Rosanne."
These are words no one should hear. Yet I keep watching 30 Rock.
OK so here I sit and here I am going to sit for a while until I find myself.
I miss The Dude. I am picking him up on Sunday.
Alec Baldwin had no shame. I love the guy. Any man that can do the canteen boy sketch and make a pass at Adam Sandler is worthy of giving a free pass to.
Two and 1/2 Men just came on and I so love this show. I can't say it enough.
Jake has to spend the night with Grandma. It's classic.
So I am thinking of a story. OK a couple.
Before Sy leaves some sexual remark about my knee injury here is how it happened. I was 13 playing basket ball in the gym and got tripped and landed straight on my knees. They swelled up so bad I could not walk for 3 days and then an additional 3 on my right knee. Ever since I have had problems. About 7 years ago I went to a orthopedic surgeon and had him look at them. He poked he prodded and we did X-rays and MRI's and still could not find anything wrong. Same as every other Dr. Then he says the only option is to go in and look around as in surgery. He finds nothing. So I ma left with my knees hurting for no apparent reason. Then 2 years ago I am living in Oregon and go into to see the same orthopedic surgeion that treats the US Ski team as well as other athletes. The guy knows his shit. He listens to my history and I tell him about the pain when it hits and how this all began. He pokes and prods and does one X-ray and tells me I have scarring under my knee caps in the cartilage causing my knee caps to float which is why I have the problems. He gives my a brace that I wear when it hurts and the next day I am fine. So kiss my ass my friend no busting my knees by spending so much time on them jokes for you.
I am sure Miss Kristen would have taken a shot or 2 as well. You know you guysa really need to be checking her site out. She really is one the funniest people I have come across in a long time. That's no bullshit. She cracks me up constantly.
Oh and my buddy Mirjam is back from vacation so hit the Me Myself an I link in the blog roll as well as the Crissy link to find Miss Kristen's insanity that is sure to put a smile on your face.
So I said a couple stories. I was 6. I had just gotten my first BMX bike with steel mags. this was 1980. This is a period of time that did not produce a light BMX bike. Steel frame that damn near outweighed me. I see my buddy a couple years older than me ride a wheely. I start practicing. Then one day on the coldesac I am the only kid out side. I go to pop a wheely and end up pulling the bike out from under me and tossing it into the air as I fall on my ass only to have the bike come down on top of me. Not a proud moment in my life.
This is only one of many of my life's embarrassing moments. Oh yes you will get more.
I found a worm on the ground and it was dried up and on the side walk baked to a crisp. Poor little fucker.
Was that random enough for you.
So does anyone think they are catching on yet?
Figuring out the method to my madness. I have a secret. I have a few. Most of them illegal and from my youth.
Speaking of salsa where is my hamster and speaking of Richard Gere where is my gerbil?
Was that wrong?
Should I start holding back?
I realize the more time I spend with this blog the deteriorated it seems to get. But this is where I blow off steam these days. Writing this random crap helps me focus to write the focus crap I have to do for the other site. I still have fun but I have to come off like I know what the fuck I am talking about and try to be whimsical at the same time with some balance. Here I am just balls out crazy with no apologies. Next week though I got some cool shit to talk about from a talk with the Wookie. Gave good weekend kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Quite weirdly, when I was 12, I fell off of a wall. I had a little more then bruising of the knee cap, I broke it in half down the middle. It stung a little. Even more when the Dr squeezed it together. I kicked him in the head and he moaned. Yeah? Well fuck you too buddy coz that fucken hurt! He didnt like me saying that. But the real topper was that night I was in the op room and given a local anasthetic. So being wide awake, and being a body full of raging hormones, I almost had an accident when the nurse put her hand under the sheet to hold my hand, and grabbed a handful of something else. That may well have been my first sexual experience!
You win
You're too nice to me, you know.
But it makes me love you, so keep it up!
Kristen I don't lie and I love your stuff. Your writing too.
Post a Comment