Thursday, May 15, 2008

10 Little Indians

There were once ten little Indians and they all had a different blog. The first little Indian blogged about blogging.

He was not very original and would often copy and paste his posts from other bloggers. He would put his own little spin on things but his posts were never original. Even his about page was borrowed form some one else.

The second little Indian blogged about making money. His posts all looked the same. It was just one post after another telling us how much money he made. Of course his blog also looked like so many others all bragging about making money but never giving us anything of substance.

Do you think you know where this is going yet?

The third little Indian had a hamster once. The hamster died. Then we found out the hamster had faked his death to get away from his inept and crazy owner. This little Indian also wrote other little funny tales but some thought he was quite mad. Then one day he some people put him against others in the land and asked us to vote to see who is the funniest. I voted for him, will you?

The fourth little Indian was a girl. She was a pretty blond and had a head full of whimsical things. She had no impulse control. She has a few complexes but she always makes us laugh.

The fifth Little Indian is also of the female persuasion
. She is a pro at blogging but also has a soul. She writes things that are true and writes with passion. She does not seem to write as frequently these days and I miss her outlook on life.

The sixth little Indian had some friends and they all liked to talk, a lot. They came together to write a blog about what ever they felt like writing about. I hear they threw one overboard and he comes around once in a while. They almost remind me of the seven dwarves. Dopey comes by here frequently. (You had to see it coming.)

The seventh little Indian had an affinity for limes. He asked other to come and help his blog grow. He had writers from across the world writing about anything and everything. He even got himself a whore.

The eighth little Indian was quite insane. He wrote random things and seldom made sense. Yet people read his ramblings anyway.

The ninth little Indian once tried to catch a deer to feed until it was good and fat. The deer did not want to be caught and the little Indian had quite the fight. Should you read the tale I advise having nothing around you that may get knocked over as you nearly pee yourself laughing.

The tenth little Indian is a whore. He has suffered from gonorrhea and syphilis. He takes antibiotics by the loads. He subjects himself to the worst there is to offer and keeps coming back for more.

Yes the last 8 Indians represent different blogs. If you don't go read them I am going to cry.

So I have Sy and Greg that want to see what I write without caffeine while I am ticked off. I write this first part last night. The next part I wrote this morning.

So here we are and I have not had my coffee yet and I hurt. Mix of sunburn and sinus headache. FUCK!

Not really angry just really damn tired. Need coffee. Fuck this getting coffee. Told you this part would not be good. So enjoy the stuff above and check some people out. Have a great weekend I am off to find coffee.

7 comments:

Ken said...

I hurt too. My eye is all fucked up and I had to go to the doctor for some eye de-fucking medication.

I need coffee and I need sympathy.

I look like a cyclops.

Anonymous said...

Shit. Sorry. I'm logged in as my husband.

That was me.

I can't see god dammit!

Anonymous said...

Nice work on the 7 Dwarves reference. For the record Dopey was my second favorite - next to Grumpy of course.

The Movie Whore said...

Poor little Kristen. You just take it easy today and rest. Make your husband do everything and just relax.

Greg I actually have a Grumpy Baseball jersey I wear from time to time. Seems to say it all.

Anonymous said...

Ahh yes. The story of the indians and how their many adventures in Indianland fed the blogging community well.

Now. I think I will have to get some coffee. Coz can I finish the damn story with the word verisimilitude in it with involves Tozie the Toxic Avenger?? No I damn well cant. Damn you Jim. Damn you.

Anonymous said...

Jim, considering you were sans coffee and angry while writing this, I was surprised there was no Trail of Tears style fate for we bloggers.

Or is our impending doom yet to come?

The Movie Whore said...

Sy, I do what I can to inflict pain on others. You should have seen the scene here last night. I got a 2 for one. That is a story for another time.

Greg, I wrote most of this last night and this morning with no caffeine I finished the last little bit and I am no good until properly caffeinated. Really with the sunburn I am am not all together functioning well at all today.