So I have medicated and I am finding my center. It's weird but one thing that always helps me find my center is the movies Clerks and Clerks 2. I don't know why but it works.
Justy listening to the opening song from Clerks 2 while watching them drive around just started this wonderful peace and calm.
Then I noticed something I had never noticed before. Jason Mewes actually was acting in this movie. Mewes is no longer Jay. Mewes had to act in this movie to be Jay.
Really to hear Rosario Dawson say that sometimes in the heat of the moment it is forgivable to go ass to mouth is something I never get tired of.
In watching this movie for the 50th time or so I have really began to understand what an outstanding job the kid that played Elias did.
The way Kevin Smith writes dialog is simply amazing. The conversations just have this natural flow to them. No forced words or thoughts. It all comes off as something that you might actually witness.
Really who has never wondered if a chick with a mouth full of donkey spunk swallows?
Sure it's some sick and twisted jokes but with a great honesty that it takes the edge off. Either that I am just that much of a sick bastard.
Really every time I bite on the loof an Jeff Anderson's face when he hears what pillow pants is. Best acting he probably ever do. It totally sold the scene and is what makes it so damn funny.
Since this movie came out I have contemplated wearing a "Porch Monkey 4 Life" shirt every Halloween. I want to take it back. Really I see a porch monkey as any kid sitting on the porch regardless of skin color.
Really how does this C.H.U.D. always have two hot chicks into him. Does anyone remember whay C.H.U.D. stands for.
How does any straight man not love watching Rosario Dawson bounce. I would love to say that some of us are evolved creatures and we don't love this kind of juvenile stuff but it would be a blatant lie.
Then in closing let's discuss the donkey show. The guy doing the donkey is going to have a moment in his life when one of his kids is going to look at him and say "Ooh cake."
At this point he his going mutter under his breath "I hate Kevin Smith."
I fell better now, how about you?
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
It is amazing how one minute you can be supping a beer thinking "I could do with some food" and then withing seconds...
"Really who has never wondered if a chick with a mouth full of donkey spunk swallows?"
Yeah OK, the food can wait.
There is only one trilogy.
The Manakin Skywalker line was great.
Sy, I do what I can to mess with your life fro across the pond. Apparently I am having a good day doing that.
Steve, Leave it to Kevin Smith to go all out in a Rings vs Star Ward argument.
I will announce my lameness right here. I have never seen Clerks 1 or 2.
Clueless and Bridget Jones Diary help me find my center.
What?
I'm a GIRL!
Greg that is one of the saddest things I have ever heard. You sir need to go watch those movies immediately. This of course also explains so much. You now I amjust messing with you. Seriously these are great movies that I highly suggest.
Kristen I can understand that. Besides you could have chosen much worse movies.
Post a Comment