Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I am lagging these days. Relaxed too much on the 3 day weekend.

Supposedly this afternoon we are going to see Indy 4. I am looking forward to it.

Just having my first cup of coffee and realizing that I am in a lot of pain. I had bowling last night and my wrist is killing me.

It makes typing a little difficult but I'll live.

So last summer The Wookie broke up with a girl he was seeing. He needed new shoes for work. Statty and I went with him and while waiting found shoes we wanted. So the Wookie got upset and we all bought shoes. The gayest thing we have ever done.

Friday the Wookie was upset and hanging over Statty's place. When I walked through the door I yelled "We are not buying shoes."

Instead we played Madden 08.

Yesterday was a special day for me. I am a veteran and yesterday was a day to honor those that have serve and died for this country. I am very proud to be a veteran and I always will be. I will always support those that serve today and have a certain amount of respect for all those I meet that have served.

I don't have much today. 1 joke and 1 message. You kids have fun I am going to go take some alieve and run DQ to school. The funny and wierd shall return tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy Indy 4

Anonymous said...

Ah yeah, I wanna see it some point this week or next, so looking forward to your report.

What colour were the shoes?

The Movie Whore said...

Funny enough we all bought black shoes.

Anonymous said...

Lae up, slip on? I am not a shoe perv, I just need to buy some.

The Movie Whore said...

Either way I think you are way too concerned with my feet for my comfort level. You had to know that was coming.

Anonymous said...

But were they snug? I need to know Jim...