Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Kristen is Observant

So no post yesterday. I tried but it was shit. So here we are Wednesday morning at 8:40 PST and I was thinking to myself, "Self you need to wrote something today."

"OK but what should I write?"

"Something"

"Right but what?"

"You know."

"If I did why would I be asking you?"

"Look who are talking to."

"You're an asshole."

"Duh big red truck."

So this is how this is how I deal with my day after dropping DQ and The Dude off at school. OK well daycare for The Dude.

Now it is time ofr coffee and cigarettes. Then I have to go to work. Work being finding new and different ways to attract people to my other site.

I am finding if I want to make social networking a full time job then maybe I would have great luck with using it to promote my other site or this one or both. Really who wants to spend their day feeding the egos of others. I want to feed my ego. I don't want to run around telling everyone how wonderful they are I want them to tell me how wonderful I am. We all do. Basic human need for acceptance, get over it and move on.

Moving on.

You know this random thing is not as easy as it looks. I mean really some days I wake up and I got nothing. Other days I wake up and I have too much. Today is just right.

Yes, I just used a Goldilocks reference.

I may have some stuff for this and then I have some stuff for that. Then I read this thing that sad the stuff for this could be used for that and then I read something else telling mr this and that were the same thing. I am not happy.

In other news. There was news.

Next.

I found that living in a college town when the weather is warm has certain aesthetic advantages. Great scenery.

So if you go over to The Wheel is turning but the Hamster is Dead, you will find Sy asking for a little help. Go help the idiot out.

I had this dream of a walking talking bear that had Ron Pearlman's voice. Weird shit.


So now I am off for my second cup of coffee and a smoke. After that I will be out meandering around and looking for some trouble to get into. If you have any recommendations let me know. I will see you later kids.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

*there is no place like home*
*there is no place like home*
*there is no place like home*

Nope. That dont work. I am still seeing that goddamn bear you dreamt about. And now I have a dress on and a small rodent looking dog by my side.

Dammit.

The Movie Whore said...

Just doing my part.

Anonymous said...

I think you need to keep your part to yourself young man.

Thanks for the link though fella! Always appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Idiot helped.

Anonymous said...

I just get bored reading the same post over and over again. Sorry for the nagging.

The Movie Whore said...

It's all good. If I don't post it's because I tried to write something and it turned out to be shit. I am working on todays post currently.