Another disturbing song reference. So shoot me.
Mother's day has come and passed and we had a good one for the Queen of the Geeks. I was up late Saturday night making a blue berry cream pastries. For brunch omelette's with ham and mushrooms and cheese. Dinner was a home made Alfredo with mushrooms and chicken.
Picked the Dude up last night. Good to have him home.
Watching PCU right now while I write. Such a funny flick. "You're wearing the t-shirt of the band you're going to see. Don't be that guy."
The first thing I ever saw Jeremy Piven in. I have been a fan since. What's funny is going back and watching hit movie and realizing that is indeed Jon Favreau as Gutter. "Just on hit and then I'll go."
One of David Spades first flicks as well. You love to hate the guy.
"Tonight at the Pit Everyone gets laid." Probably the best marketing for a college party anyone could dream up.
Frisbee football between potheads and womanists that look like they want to be their own Army. Jake Busey as the lead pothead just seems fitting.
"Can you blow me where the pampers is?"
Did you know that Jon Favreau made Elf?
Me neither until a few minutes ago.
I was watching a few flicks this weekend and there is one that really stood out. Cinderella Man. One of if not the best boxing movie ever made. The fight scenes were incredible. I also took a look at There will be Blood which was amazing. The score can throw you a bit but Lewis deserved the Oscar after watching that movie. Charlie Wilson's War was quite entertaining.
I also peeped the Eeck a penis episode of South Park and frankly it is the most offensive thing I have ever seen on TV. I highly recommend it. You can watch it here.
I need a smoke I will be right back.
"This penis party has got to go hey hey ho ho."
You know I am digging this writing while watching thing.
"Chuck, Porterhouse, Rib Eye I know you guys are upset..."
Not to mention that this movie give us the Caine/Hackman theory that states that at any given time there is either a Michael Caine or a Gene Hackman film on TV. As a matter of fact this became such a thing that an interviewer once asked Caine about it and here is his response.
JH: Are you aware of the Hackman/Caine theory that there’s always a Gene Hackman or Michael Caine movie on somewhere?
MC: Yeah. He makes as many movies as I do!
"What's your major?"
"Phys Ed."
"Phys ed, ok you're out of my room. No seriously get out."
I love the moment the womenists realize they might be making error wioth the line
"It's like if your nice to them they bring you things."
"Exactly"
I went through and watched the special features on this one and Piven was a little upset with the way it turned out. You see they hired him after he came in and improved a bunch of stuff and the director would not let him improv anything in the movie.
Well kids it's time for me to go do something unexciting. You all have fun. Until the next time remember, "We're not going to protest! We're not going to protest! We're not going to protest!"

5 comments:
"You can't eve coerce a girl into sleeping with you without being brought up on charges"
Why does everyone hate David Spade?
And I'm going to have to come back and watch the South Park penis thing. You know how I love to be offended!
Yay!
Greg I loved that line too.
Kristen it is not that I hate David Spade but he is good at playing characters you love to hate.
I really want to know what you think of the South Park episode. Let me know.
Um.
Yeah.
Hi!
It's Wednesday.
Done Boss.
Post a Comment