She's got a ticket to ride but she don't care.
If you want to hang out you have to take her out, cocaine.
Brothers and sisters put this record down take my advice because we are bad news.
Well I ahve been up to Paris and I slept in a park. Went down to Barcelona some one broke on my car and I'll search the world over for my angel in black. Yeah I'll search the world over for a eurotrash girl.
You just got to love the shuffle feature on iTunes.
So I have been pretty busy with the other site lately and I have a lot of stuff goiong on. None of it bad but it left me unable to write for yesterday. Not to mention I was a little drunk when I got back from bowling last night. I bowled like shit. I normally carry around 185 average and 172 was my high game. Bad night.
Then I came home and did some stuff.
I have got to say I love the Pepsi commercial where we see Justin Timberlake get the shit kicked out of him. Hate his music but he is a good actor.
I made the most important phone call I have made in awhile. I am getting cable turned on Thursday and I am getting cable internet. Fuck Clear Wire.
Damn I was so busy working on one of my interviews and another article I missed Navy NCIS. I love that show. Mark Harmon is great. Still my favorite Mark Harmon scene ever is from Summer School when he and Wonder Mutt are on the beach with the peanut butter and jelly.
Harrison Ford is on Dave tonight. I guess I am going to have to stay up.
So this is going to be the 4th article I have written 4 hours.
Tomorrow is not here yet but today is almost gone and I can't find yesterday.
If knowledge is power, then what is wisdom? Yes Greg Andrew got that from me.
This question is the easiest way to gage some ones thought process. If you get them to talking on this trying to rationalize an answer you will learn everything you need to know about them.
Fortunately for all of you I have decided to use my powers for the forces of good.
Dave is on. I have just heard that some one has the balls to charge $175 for a hamburger. What scares me is that some one will pay it. Dumb fuck, fucking dolt, moron, ignorant fuck.
Today is Cher's birthday. Yippee for Cher.
According to David Letterman, Cher treated herself to a new ass for her birthday.
I have some stuff that will do some stuff.
Then I started to sing and people paid me to shut up.
Dave really is not that funny anymore. I think he has lost it or he needs new writers.
I am imagining a place where stress is stressed out and now that it knows what it does to us it will be leaving us alone.
Has anyone seen me? I seem to have misplaced myself. I can't seem to remember what I did with myself. Where did I leave me now?
I wish I knew what was going on but I just can't seem to find the light switch that controls the ceiling fan that blows the paper that was written on by the pen that is sitting on my desk looking at me crossly.
I hate election years. TO FUCKING MANY ELECTION COMMERCIALS!
Then I kept drinking which explains why they keys keep moving around and I can't seem to find them in the right places. So I guess I should head off to bed. You kids have fun and I will see you later.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wisdom is the restraint to not abuse the power you have accumulated with knowledge. A wise person intuitively understands the latent and manifest consequences of all their actions. A wise person knows their place.
I am way too tired to answer the wisdom/knowledge question.
Way. Too. Tired.
Greg, Arestrained person who is still wondering how to live up to his potential but fears taking his creativity to it's fullest. He also has trouble making big choices and just needs to take a blind leap sometime just so he fall on his face realize he will live through it. He also will never refer to himself as an expert until he allows himself a little arrogance and attitude.
Of course I could be wrong.
Kristen is lazy and would rather watch cartoons or entertain her own thoughts than be bothered to explain what should already be so clear to all of us.
The question is beneath her as she the Mighty Queen is our superior in every way.
But due to her incredible modesty she pretends to lack the mental capacity to to answer the question.
I give up. Who has the ball?? I am confused. Can't we just be friends?
Post a Comment