Wednesday, May 7, 2008

TV for geeks

So a friend brought over this weeks Big Bang Theory for us to watch. It is a brilliant show in more ways than one. 4 super geeks and throw in a hot blond and let the guys from 2 and half men write it and you have your self a funny ass show.


I got to edit a script today. I even put in a suggestion that I am fairly sure will show up in a movie. It was a good suggestion. I had an epiphany at that moment that I actually know what the fuck I am doing.

Then I hung out with the Wookie and El Jeffey and we went and saw Iron Man again. It held up. I love the flick and I am buying it.

I have a little dog. This little dog is finally starting to listen. This little dog gets to sleep on the bed again.

So when the Wookie called me this morning he asked to talk to the Queen of the Geeks. I gave her the phone and he asked her if I could come over and play. Yes my friends and I actually do this kind if juvenile shit all the time.

Oh shit missing the show as they bitch about work. I can understand it as I used to be their boss about 3 years ago. That would be the friend that brought over the show and my wonderful woman in case you are not paying attention.

This is not random, this is life. Next.

Then I went to the playground and got on the swings and had so much fun. Back to the news.

There was an accident today in which a pizza ran a red light and sideswiped a jar of Skippy peanut butter. It was quite the creamy sauce mess.

So.

I know.

Get over it already.

Yes I know this pointless but like that ever stopped me before.

I lost my feet today. They got up and ran away. Then I tried to stand. Felt like I was in quicksand.

So.

No I am going to do that again. Yes they are still bitching and I am trying to tune it out.

I may not get to watch this show tonight and I was going to do commentary. Don't ask why. I could try to explain it but it would probably make your head explode. Please do make me make your head explode. It would be messy. How do you explain that to your loved ones. I need help. Would you help me?

How would you help me?

How do you know that would work?

Are you starting to feel better about your own sanity now?

You should.

So I finally got to use my shirt. It says:

A: I'm Ignoring you.

B: I don't care.

C: I am not listening.

D: All of the above.

I got to look at both of them and point at D. Probably the one and inly time I will be able to use this shirt and still wake up with both my eyebrows. It is a proud day for me.

The show is brilliant. I don't know if I could do it justice.

Anyway you kids have fun today and go check some stuff out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. Where did you get this T-Shirt that you speak of? I could seriously do with one of them. I used to have one that said "Bollocks. With compliments". That was also fairly useful!

And also very strange that I just finished a post in which I mention Skippy peanut butter, then I come here and you have it goin on too. Greatest peanut butter in the world!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for not making my head explode.

The Movie Whore said...

Sy, I grew up on Skippy. It is the only peanut butter I will buy.

I got the shirt at WalMart.

Kristen you are quite welcome.

Anonymous said...

I grew up on SunPat which is the lead brand over here, but I got in to Skippy when I lived over there for a few months and then found they sold it here. I cant touch the other stuff anymore!

Anonymous said...

I am a big fan of Skippy but I also enjoy Jif. Aside from those two, I have never encountered another peanut butter that I enjoy. And no I do not put jelly on the sandwich.