Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The wild side

I have been quite busy the last couple days. I got back 2 of the 4 sets of interview questions I sent out for the work I do on my other site. I am trying to get those articles written and put together. There has been a lot of work going into it.

I will have a real post up tomorrow and thank you for your patience. In the mean time you know what to do. Hit that blogroll. Later kids. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can get you an interview with the star of the photo if you want. He wont put clothes on as he answers, but that is OK right?

Anonymous said...

Sy,

Are you talking about the picture of that 'somewhat' portly fellow with the beard that you posted over on you dead hamster site?