Thursday, July 11, 2013

Boondock Saints What?!

So on July 11th I read this horseshit on FB (Facebook, remind me to write a glossary of slang for this site, no really if you guys don't do it, I won't do it, I have seen it happen before, ask my wife.) about Troy Duffy doing a Boondock Saints 3 and a TV show and I have to say my first reaction is tell the guy to go fuck himself and quit ruining on of my favorite fucking movies.

I have had a moment to think about this news and I would say me reaction now is, "Go fuck yourself dude!"

I say dude, becasue he ain't no man.

Watch the documentary Overnight and realize this dude ain't done shot else but the one brilliant film and the other what the holy fuck were you thinking film. He has done nothing else. He is resting on the only thing that ever got him paid.

Now this is a reactionary editorial and in reality I hope he proves me wrong. I'm a prick, but I'm not a fucking prick.

If he can bring the juice I hope he juices it well.

No comments: