Monday, July 1, 2013

Why I left

Just in case anyone gives a fuck.

Yeah I'm a bit more relaxed and a bit more filthy, but hey I'm a whore remember.

So while I was gone I got to know my inner whore and have embraced every filthy last part of my whores pleasure from a good fucking movie, not a good movie with people fucking.

You wanna really know what gets me off?

Do you really?

You see what gets this whore off, truth.

You see that is what a whore is. The truth. You go to a whore to have what you really want, to have your dreams brought to life right where you can touch it and feel it and get all personal with it.

Then you can just walk away.

Maybe you feel dirty.

Maybe you don't.

That's between you and your whore.

Every film I have ever watched has been my whore. My escape from the world into the lives I would rather lead. It's an obsession that led to a life time of being mind fucked by the best and the worst orgasmic mind fuck peddlers of all time.

Think of it this way.

When I watched Dark Knight, Heath Ledger's performance was so honest, I never saw the actor in the film. I only saw the character brought to life. Johnny Depp once said that he believed this character is what lead to Heath losing his life. I have nothing but respect and admiration for Heath Ledger and the level of dedication he brought to his art.

This is the kind of performance that gets me off. Now turn around and look at a film like Film Geek. Just as honest. It's the honesty of a film and of it's performance that draws me in and creates a sense of magic and illusion where for just a little while the world melts away and you can travel to where ever they take you.

It's art that achieves this sensation.

How else can you explain mentioning Dark Knight and Flm Geek in the same discussion on the same side of the argurment?

Art

A Vampire that sparkles in the day light...THAT FUCKING SHIT MAKES MY HEAD WANT TO FUCKING EXPLODE!

I took the success of Twilight way too personally. (Yes people this a character and most of this shit is fictitious. This is about to go off the deep end so I just wanted to let you know. It is OK to play along with show in the comments section. Seriously have fun and I will respond so GAME ON motherfuckers.) The year in the padded cell wearing an I love me coat was quite nice. Another year of therapy and bong rips and I was well on my way to recovery.

During this time I was not allowed to know what was going on in the film world. I would get too excited and it was horrible. I drove by a theater and starting frothing at the mouth. My poor wife. She was a trooper. She really is amazing. I know who in their right mind would marry something like me? Well let's just say I call her The Queen of the Geeks. You ever talk shit about her and it will just be bad. Please don't. I love and adore my wife and believe or not I respect her too. Go figure.

Back to my favorite subject, my opinion of film. Did you miss me? Really did anyone actually miss this shit?

I did.

I missed it a lot.

I wish I could tell you it was some fan swell I never knew existed that brought me back, I mean I really wish that, I do. It's sad and pathetic, but what really happened...

I got Netflix. Uh oh. I was better, now I feel the monster stirring.

I let the beast out of it's cage.

I reached out and found a good film.

It felt so good. It was the same as it ever was.

So seductive.

So inviting.

I watched.

And watched.

I was drawn in by story and character.

I had good acting thrust upon my senses.

Performances washed over me and filled me like the old days.

When I came at, I mean to the end...

It felt good to be so dirty again.

To visit new whore and to know I could find a good one.

I found my whores and they had been waiting for me.

Of course it is a much cheaper habit these days with Redbox and Netflix. his junky can get fix anytime he wants.

This summer I have some shit to do and I will be mainly talking theory with some what I am watching mixed in. This fall we will be back to interviews and full spectrum watching and reviewing.

As always I will be bringing my editorials along for the ride and if any of you has something they think I should be talking about, find a contact button or something to let me know.

Comment rules:
1. Abuse if wish to be abused. If you want to talk shit, be warned I will make a game out of it. The worst thing you could do is treat this character like a real person. If you take this shit personally that is your choice not mine.

2. I am sorry did you just ask for maturity out of some one calling themselves The Movie Whore. Get the fuck out with that attitude.

This shit is meant for entertainment and some information with a chance to actually discuss film, it all depends on you and how you decide to approach me.

3. Do unto others. In other words be a childish prick/bitch and see how much worse I can be. If you want to make a game of it I would suggest using the words GAME ON so that everyone knows this is just play and no ones feelings get hurt.

I love to fuck around and I am a world class smart ass but I am not trying to actually hurt anyone's feelings. However the character I write with here does not give one flying fuck about you or your stupid fucking feelings.

Just remember there is a creative mind using a character to be creative and not an actual lunatic.

I have been to shrink and have a clean bill of health.

With that said, I am always in the mood for an intelligent discussion and debate and I merely ask you be respectful unless you want me to be an ass about it, then GAME ON rule applies. I can work either way.

4. I reserve the right to ban anyone for any reason. I would actually only do it if you disobey the GAME ON rule.

I do not want any visitor here to actually feel disrespected by any one leaving a comment.

Keep it fun and remember to announce it is a game before playing one.

5. GAME ON BITCHES!

No comments: