...is the best way to start your journey towards making a good film.
ALMOST FAMOUS was semi autobiographical and according to my wife one of the top movies I watch repeatedly. She knows me well.
The story grabs you becasue it is so personal. Ask any story teller, I don;t care if they call themselves a bar tender, a cab driver, a comedian, a film maker, a musician, a mother, a father, a brother, a sister or anybody else because I don,t want to keep typing, what makes the best stories?
I bet they say the personal ones, the stories that can sometimes be the hardest to tell or the hardest to hear. Sometimes those personal stories are quite embarrassing. Sometimes they can be quite dark. Personal stories are what make us human, we are each nothing more than a collection of personal stories and who we choose to share them with says more about us than it does them.
Think about it for a while and I bet you agree. If not, oh well, it's my show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment