I rarely dream. Rarely. I usually find that my daydreams suffice. I have a vivid imagination and can hallucinate at will. It is a useful trick when editing a script, it allows me to step inside the film and it's making before we even settle on the script.
It is very much like opening a doorway in the mind that allows you to walk into any reality you choose to experience. Not many people can do it, but it is what allows me to be so effective at what I do. I am a psychic and this is part of my psychic gift and how I use it to be apart of the art I can not create myself.
I have started dozens of writing projects and this blog thing is the only thing that I ever finish. I lose the story and can't find it again.
When I have your script in front of me, it's magical. I work like a man driven by some unknown force. The creativity of you bleeds though and with my psychic gifts I am able to flush out what is wrong by watching the movie and watching it be made while I am reading and making notes based on what I see in my visualizations. I find your story and help take it to it's fullest artistic potential.
I wipe off the muck so the light can shine through. I find your connect and find ways to bring it out and make it easier to be felt through the film . Not just understood but felt.
The magic of the movies is ability of the human mind to suspend disbelief long enough to accept the images before them as real. The magic of film is taking that concept and not just infecting their minds, but their hearts as well. Gaining an emotional investment from the audience is the difference between art and just another fucking movie.
If this is what you are dedicated to, let me help you and we will figure out a payment system that works for you. I am flexible, if you got big money to play with, I will make you even more, but you have to remember which one of us is the artist and which one of us is the business guy and which one of us is the psychic, when all else fails listen to the psychic, trust me, this is what I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment